CANADA FX-C$ weakens to session low after CPI, GDP data
TORONTO Dec 21 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar extended losses slightly to hit a session low against its U.S. counterpart on Friday after data showed Canada's annual inflation rate in November fell to a three-year low, while the economy grew by only 0.1 percent in October.
The currency touched C$0.9920 versus the greenback, or $1.0081, compared with around C$0.9916, or $1.0085 heading into the reports.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details