CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends flat as RIM fall offsets gold miners' rise
TORONTO, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index ended little changed on Friday as a plunge in shares of BlackBerry maker Research In Motion Ltd offset a strong performance by gold miners. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index lost 0.77 point, or 0.01 percent, to end at 12,387.94.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |