CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends flat as RIM fall offsets gold miners' rise
TORONTO, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index ended little changed on Friday as a plunge in shares of BlackBerry maker Research In Motion Ltd offset a strong performance by gold miners. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index lost 0.77 point, or 0.01 percent, to end at 12,387.94.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions