CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends flat as RIM fall offsets gold miners' rise
TORONTO, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index ended little changed on Friday as a plunge in shares of BlackBerry maker Research In Motion Ltd offset a strong performance by gold miners. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index lost 0.77 point, or 0.01 percent, to end at 12,387.94.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped