European stock index futures signal drop
PARIS Dec 21 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a drop on Friday, with shares set to trim recent lofty gains after a proposal from Republican leader John Boehner to avoid the "fiscal cliff" failed to get support from his party.
At 0702 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.4-0.7 percent.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies