Hong Kong shares to open down 0.4 pct, China oil majors weak
HONG KONG Dec 21 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open lower on Friday, with China Petroleum and Chemical Corp (Sinopec) leading losses among Chinese oil majors with a 2.4 percent fall.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.4 percent at 22,565.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.6 percent.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite