Hong Kong shares to open down 0.4 pct, China oil majors weak
HONG KONG Dec 21 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open lower on Friday, with China Petroleum and Chemical Corp (Sinopec) leading losses among Chinese oil majors with a 2.4 percent fall.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.4 percent at 22,565.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.6 percent.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey