NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Dec 21
HELSINKI Dec 21 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
Finnish utility Fortum and the city of Stockholm will invest 500 million euros in a new biofuelled combined heat and power plant in the Swedish capital.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner