UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Dec 21
HELSINKI Dec 21 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
Norwegian energy firm Statoil discovered more gas in Tanzania, its third find in the country this year, putting it close to having the resource needed to make development viable.
Statoil found gas in the Lavani-2 exploration and appraisal well and expects to have a new resource estimate next year.
Its partner in the discovery is ExxonMobil.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |