UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Dec 21
HELSINKI Dec 21 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
Norwegian energy firm Statoil discovered more gas in Tanzania, its third find in the country this year, putting it close to having the resource needed to make development viable.
Statoil found gas in the Lavani-2 exploration and appraisal well and expects to have a new resource estimate next year.
Its partner in the discovery is ExxonMobil.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |