Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as the sol weakens
LIMA Dec 21 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Friday as the sol currency weakened slightly.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- China rejects U.S. criticism over jet encounter
- Protesters mark two weeks since police shooting in Ferguson, Missouri |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |