Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as the sol weakens
LIMA Dec 21 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Friday as the sol currency weakened slightly.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials