Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as the sol weakens
LIMA Dec 21 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Friday as the sol currency weakened slightly.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |