Time Warner Chief Financial & Administrative Officer John Martin to Participate in the Citi Global Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121221:nBw215484a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Time Warner Inc. (NYSE:TWX) today announced that its Chief Financial & Administrative Officer John Martin will participate in the 2013 Citi Global Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference on Monday, January 7, 2013, in Las Vegas, NV. Mr. Martin`s remarks are expected to begin at approximately 12:45 pm PT. An audio Webcast will be available online at http://www.timewarner.com/investors. To listen to the live Webcast, please go to the Web site at least 15 minutes prior to the start to register, as well as download and install any necessary software. Also, an archive of the Webcast will be posted on http://www.timewarner.com/investors. About Time Warner Inc. Time Warner Inc., a global leader in media and entertainment with businesses in television networks, film and TV entertainment and publishing, uses its industry-leading operating scale and brands to create, package and deliver high-quality content worldwide through multiple distribution outlets. Time Warner Inc. Doug Shapiro (Investor Relations) 212-484-8926 Michael Kopelman (Investor Relations) 212-484-8920 Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution, dollar firms vs yen