Gorman-Rupp Announces Completion of Subsidiary`s Acquisition
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121221:nBw215511a MANSFIELD, Ohio--(Business Wire)-- The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE MKT: GRC) announces that its wholly-owned subsidiary, National Pump Company, has completed its planned purchase of the business of American Turbine Pump Companies ("ATP"), as previously announced on November 30, 2012. Founded in 1975, ATP is a group of companies that collectively are a leading manufacturer and distributor of energy-efficient vertical turbine and submersible pumps primarily serving agricultural, municipal and industrial markets, both domestically and globally. During 2011, ATP had approximately $15 million in revenue from sales of its products through its Lubbock, Texas headquarters and two other locations in Houston, Texas and Fresno, California. David P. Emmens Corporate Secretary The Gorman-Rupp Company Telephone (419) 755-1477 NYSE MKT: GRC The Gorman-Rupp Company Wayne L. Knabel, Chief Financial Officer, 419-755-1397 Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |