Pinnacle Entertainment to buy Ameristar Casinos for about $869 mln
Dec 21 (Reuters) - Casino operator Pinnacle Entertainment Inc will acquire peer Ameristar Casinos Inc for about $869 million.
Pinnacle said it would pay $26.50 per share in cash, representing a premium of 20 percent over Ameristar Casinos closing price on Thursday.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation