Santander sells property in Madrid for 215 mln eur
MADRID Dec 21 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Santander said on Friday it has sold property in central Madrid for 215 million euros ($284.6 million).
The bank said it will book gross capital gains of around 85 million euros from the sale.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment