Santander sells property in Madrid for 215 mln eur
MADRID Dec 21 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Santander said on Friday it has sold property in central Madrid for 215 million euros ($284.6 million).
The bank said it will book gross capital gains of around 85 million euros from the sale.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |