- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Stocks, bond prices drop as Fed points to reduced bond buying
- Wall St. slumps after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buying |
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
Santander sells property in Madrid for 215 mln eur
MADRID Dec 21 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Santander said on Friday it has sold property in central Madrid for 215 million euros ($284.6 million).
The bank said it will book gross capital gains of around 85 million euros from the sale.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this