Santander sells property in Madrid for 215 mln eur
MADRID Dec 21 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Santander said on Friday it has sold property in central Madrid for 215 million euros ($284.6 million).
The bank said it will book gross capital gains of around 85 million euros from the sale.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York