Santander sells property in Madrid for 215 mln eur
MADRID Dec 21 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Santander said on Friday it has sold property in central Madrid for 215 million euros ($284.6 million).
The bank said it will book gross capital gains of around 85 million euros from the sale.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website