STXNEWS LATAM-Esteves elected chairman of BR Properties-filing
The board of directors of commercial real estate investment trust company BR Properties SA chose billionaire financier André Esteves as its chairman, according to a securities filing on Friday. Esteves is the chief executive and main shareholder of BTG Pactual Group, which bought a 28.1 percent stake in BR Properties almost a year ago.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes