Statoil makes another gas discovery off Tanzania
OSLO Dec 21 (Reuters) - Norwegian energy firm Statoil made another natural gas discovery in the Lavani-2 epxplorationa and appraisal well in Tanzania, the company said on Friday.
"Statoil and its co-venturer ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Tanzania Limited will announce updated total volumes in Block 2 next year," it said in a statement.
"An increase in the upside potential of the Block is expected following further evaluations of the well," it added.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner