U.S. Appeals court revives lawsuit over VeriFone restatement
SAN FRANCISCO Dec 21 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court revived a proposed securities class action against VeriFone Systems Inc over a 2007 restatement, ruling that the plaintiff investors properly alleged that VeriFone executives were "reckless" as to the truth of financial reports.
The ruling on Friday came from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai