U.S. Appeals court revives lawsuit over VeriFone restatement
SAN FRANCISCO Dec 21 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court revived a proposed securities class action against VeriFone Systems Inc over a 2007 restatement, ruling that the plaintiff investors properly alleged that VeriFone executives were "reckless" as to the truth of financial reports.
The ruling on Friday came from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study