Egypt's cabinet denies c.bank governor resigned
CAIRO Dec 22 (Reuters) - Egypt's cabinet denied on Saturday a report by state television that the central bank governor Farouk El-Okdah had resigned, the cabinet spokesman told Reuters.
"It is not true," spokesman Alaa Hadidi said by telephone. "I am officially denying it."
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |