Egypt's cabinet denies c.bank governor resigned
CAIRO Dec 22 (Reuters) - Egypt's cabinet denied on Saturday a report by state television that the central bank governor Farouk El-Okdah had resigned, the cabinet spokesman told Reuters.
"It is not true," spokesman Alaa Hadidi said by telephone. "I am officially denying it."
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge