Egypt's Citadel Capital says Q3 net loss narrows
CAIRO Dec 23 (Reuters) - Egyptian private equity firm Citadel Capital said on Sunday its consolidated third-quarter net loss narrowed by 13.4 percent from a year earlier to $22 million.
The firm, which focuses on the Middle East and Africa, said in a statement that it will target sectors such as energy, transportation, agriculture and food industries. ($1 = 6.1672 Egyptian pounds) (Reporting by Ehab Farouk; Writing by Shaimaa Fayed; Editing by Sanjeev Miglani)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |