Turkey's Anadolu to start talks to sell Alternatif Bank stake
ISTANBUL Dec 24 (Reuters) - Turkey's Anadolu Holding will start talks to sell its stake in Turkish Alternatif Bank to Commercial Bank of Qatar, Alternatif said in a statement on Monday.
Anadolu Holding directly owns a 77.7 percent stake in Alternatif, while 4.16 percent stake is traded publicly on the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
(Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane