Turkey's Anadolu to start talks to sell Alternatif Bank stake
ISTANBUL Dec 24 (Reuters) - Turkey's Anadolu Holding will start talks to sell its stake in Turkish Alternatif Bank to Commercial Bank of Qatar, Alternatif said in a statement on Monday.
Anadolu Holding directly owns a 77.7 percent stake in Alternatif, while 4.16 percent stake is traded publicly on the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
(Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |