BRIEF-ITV buys stake in Gurney Productions for $40 mln

LONDON Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:14am EST

LONDON Dec 24 (Reuters) - ITV PLC : * ITV expands US production arm * ITV expands US production arm with acquisition of gurney * Will pay $40M for a 61.5% stake in gurney productions * Will have a put and call option to buy the remaining 38.5% of the company

Comments (0)
This discussion is now closed. We welcome comments on our articles for a limited period after their publication.