Indian shares little changed; Tata Motors, techs gain
MUMBAI, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Indian shares provisionally rose on Monday led by gains in Tata Motors that extended its recent rally on hopes of improved sales at its key unit Jaguar Land Rover and as short-covering helped gains in technology shares such as Infosys. Tata Motors gained 2.7 percent while Infosys rose 1.2 percent. The BSE index provisionally rose 0.08 percent and the NSE index was up 0.15 percent. (Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand