UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Dec. 24
LONDON Dec 24 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen edging up by around 2 points, or 0.03 percent higher, according to financial bookmakers. Bookmakers expect equity markets to hold on to recent strong gains, although rises will be limited by lingering worries about an impasse in U.S. budget talks.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote