Euro erases gains versus dollar, turns negative
NEW YORK Dec 24 (Reuters) - The euro fell slightly against the dollar in thin pre-Christmas trade on Monday, erasing early gains.
The euro fell 0.1 percent to $1.3177, after having risen as high as $1.3233 on Reuters data.
The dollar earlier slipped against the euro as traders locked in gains sparked by continued uncertainty about the U.S. budget talks.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections