Euro erases gains versus dollar, turns negative
NEW YORK Dec 24 (Reuters) - The euro fell slightly against the dollar in thin pre-Christmas trade on Monday, erasing early gains.
The euro fell 0.1 percent to $1.3177, after having risen as high as $1.3233 on Reuters data.
The dollar earlier slipped against the euro as traders locked in gains sparked by continued uncertainty about the U.S. budget talks.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet