Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, Li & Fung weak
HONG KONG Dec 24 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start Monday weaker in thin pre-holiday trade, dragged down by a 1.6 percent decline for Li & Fung.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start down 0.1 percent at 22,494.7. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start flat.
The Hong Kong market will shut at noon (0400 GMT) and reopen on Thursday.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |