Seoul shares end flat on U.S. fiscal uncertainty
SEOUL Dec 24 (Reuters) - South Korean shares finished little changed on Monday as a lack of progress in U.S. fiscal talks weighed on the market.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) ended up 0.07 percent at 1,981.82 points. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Sanjeev Miglani)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions