Seoul shares end flat on U.S. fiscal uncertainty
SEOUL Dec 24 (Reuters) - South Korean shares finished little changed on Monday as a lack of progress in U.S. fiscal talks weighed on the market.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) ended up 0.07 percent at 1,981.82 points. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Sanjeev Miglani)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs