TPG-Axon files lawsuit in SandRidge board battle
Dec 24 (Reuters) - SandRidge Energy Inc investor TPG-Axon filed a lawsuit contesting the validity of the initial consent date provided by the oil and gas producer relating to the hedge fund's proposal to replace members of the company's board.
TPG-Axon, owner of 6.7 percent of SandRidge's shares, said last month it would solicit support from other shareholders to replace the company's board, citing poor management.
A SandRidge spokesman was not immediately available for comment.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs