TPG-Axon files lawsuit in SandRidge board battle
Dec 24 (Reuters) - SandRidge Energy Inc investor TPG-Axon filed a lawsuit contesting the validity of the initial consent date provided by the oil and gas producer relating to the hedge fund's proposal to replace members of the company's board.
TPG-Axon, owner of 6.7 percent of SandRidge's shares, said last month it would solicit support from other shareholders to replace the company's board, citing poor management.
A SandRidge spokesman was not immediately available for comment.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data