Turkey's Borusan Mannesman to invest $150 mln in U.S. factory
ISTANBUL Dec 24 (Reuters) - Borusan Mannesmann, Turkey's leading steel pipe manufacturer, will invest $150 million in building a production facility in the United States, the company said on Monday.
The facility, which is seen starting operation in the second half of 2014, is expected to yield an annual revenue of $500-600 million depending on steel prices, the company said in a statement with the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |