Ukraine finance minister keeps job in new cabinet
KIEV Dec 24 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich on Monday re-appointed Yuri Kolobov as finance minister, a position he has held since February 2012, after a government reshuffle triggered by October's parliamentary election.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies