Ukraine finance minister keeps job in new cabinet
KIEV Dec 24 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich on Monday re-appointed Yuri Kolobov as finance minister, a position he has held since February 2012, after a government reshuffle triggered by October's parliamentary election.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote