Ukraine finance minister keeps job in new cabinet
KIEV Dec 24 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich on Monday re-appointed Yuri Kolobov as finance minister, a position he has held since February 2012, after a government reshuffle triggered by October's parliamentary election.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions