Turkey's Borusan Mannesman to invest $150 million in U.S. factory
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Borusan Mannesmann (BRSAN.IS), Turkey's leading steel pipe manufacturer, will invest $150 million in building a production facility in the United States, the company said on Monday.
The facility, which is seen starting operation in the second half of 2014, is expected to yield an annual revenue of $500-600 million depending on steel prices, the company said in a statement with the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
(Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote