Venezuela's Chavez 'improves slightly' after cancer surgery- official
CARACAS Dec 24 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's condition has "improved slightly" following a cancer operation in Cuba, Venezuela's information minister said in a statement on Monday.
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry: coastguard |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Israel space project gets $16 million boost from casino mogul Adelson
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official