STOCKS NEWS THAILAND-Thoresen Thai shares rise
Shares in shipper Thoresen Thai Agencies Pcl were up 1.3 percent at 16.10 baht after the company's board approved new share issuance via a rights issue at lower than 14 baht.
Thoresen Thai shares had fallen 18.3 percent so far this year, underperforming a 34.4 percent gain of the broader SET index.
Four out of six analysts tracking the company rated the stock a 'hold', one a 'buy' and one a 'strong sell', according to Thomson Reuters Starmine.
1219 (0519 GMT)
For the company statement, click
(Reporting by Viparat Jantraprap in Bangkok) (Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media