Mitsubishi Chem: will buy capsule maker from Carlyle for $660 mln
TOKYO Dec 25 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp said it will acquire drug capsule maker Qualicaps Co Ltd from U.S.-based Carlyle Group LP for 55.8 billion yen ($660 million) to beef up its pharmaceutical operations.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |