S&P raises Chile's rating to AA-minus, revises outlook to stable
Dec 26 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said on Wednesday it raised Chile's sovereign credit rating one notch to AA-minus from A-plus.
It also revised its outlook to stable from positive, the rating agency said in a statement.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge