S&P raises Chile's rating to AA-minus, revises outlook to stable
Dec 26 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said on Wednesday it raised Chile's sovereign credit rating one notch to AA-minus from A-plus.
It also revised its outlook to stable from positive, the rating agency said in a statement.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |