S&P raises Chile's rating to AA-minus, revises outlook to stable
Dec 26 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said on Wednesday it raised Chile's sovereign credit rating one notch to AA-minus from A-plus.
It also revised its outlook to stable from positive, the rating agency said in a statement.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Japan volcano death toll likely to rise to around 46 as more victims found