Japan's JX sees Jan crude refining down 1 pct y/y
TOKYO Dec 26 (Reuters) - Japan's top oil refiner JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corp plans to refine 6.33 million kilolitres of crude oil in January for domestic consumption, down 1 percent from a year earlier, a company executive said on Wednesday.
Its December crude refining for domestic consumption was estimated at 6.19 million kl, up 11 percent from the year-ago period but below a prior projection of 6.35 million kl (1.29 million barrels per day), Tsutomu Sugimori, the company's senior vice president, told reporters.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source