US money market assets rise in latest week: iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Dec 26 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets rose by $13.22 billion to $2.632 trillion during the week ended Dec. 25, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets rose by $8.31 billion to $2.349 trillion, while tax-free assets increased $4.91 billion to $283.35 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994