US money market assets rise in latest week: iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Dec 26 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets rose by $13.22 billion to $2.632 trillion during the week ended Dec. 25, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets rose by $8.31 billion to $2.349 trillion, while tax-free assets increased $4.91 billion to $283.35 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Lawyers descend on Ferguson ahead of grand jury decision
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video