US money market assets rise in latest week: iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Dec 26 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets rose by $13.22 billion to $2.632 trillion during the week ended Dec. 25, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets rose by $8.31 billion to $2.349 trillion, while tax-free assets increased $4.91 billion to $283.35 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |