Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars to offset sol's gains
LIMA Dec 26 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Wednesday as the sol currency strengthened 0.12 percent to bid 2.555 per dollar.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers