Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars to offset sol's gains
LIMA Dec 26 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Wednesday as the sol currency strengthened 0.12 percent to bid 2.555 per dollar.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey