Peru's cenbank buys $40 million, sol ends at strongest level in 16 yrs
LIMA Dec 26 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $40 million in the local spot market on Wednesday but the sol currency gained 0.24 percent to finish bidding at 2.552 per dollar - its strongest level in more than 16 years.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |