Turkey's Halkbank says to issue forex bonds worth $2 bln
ISTANBUL Dec 26 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Halkbank has mandated its headquarters to issue dollar or other forex-denominated bonds worth $2 billion, the bank said on Wednesday.
The bank made the statement to Istanbul Stock Exchange. (Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Jonathon Burch)
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation