Turkey's Halkbank says to issue forex bonds worth $2 bln
ISTANBUL Dec 26 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Halkbank has mandated its headquarters to issue dollar or other forex-denominated bonds worth $2 billion, the bank said on Wednesday.
The bank made the statement to Istanbul Stock Exchange. (Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Jonathon Burch)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings