Turk Telekom signs $600 mln loan deals with China Development Bank
ISTANBUL Dec 26 (Reuters) - Turkish telecommunications company Turk Telekom signed two eight-year loan deals worth $600 million with China Development Bank, the company said on Wednesday.
The $200 million agreement will be used to finance goods and services bought from Huawei and will have an interest rate of Libor+2.85 percent, whereas the $400 million deal will have an interest rate of Libor+3.40 percent. (Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Angus MacSwan)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York