Former President George H.W. Bush in intensive care: spokesman
AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - Former President George H.W. Bush is in the intensive care unit of a Houston hospital and is in "guarded condition," family spokesman Jim McGrath said Wednesday.
"The President is alert and conversing with medical staff, and is surrounded by family," McGrath said in a statement.
Bush was admitted to the intensive care unit on Sunday, McGrath said.
(Reporting By Corrie MacLaggan; Editing by Paul Thomasch)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine