Apple CEO 2012 pay to drop to $4.17 mln from $378 mln in 2011
NEW YORK Dec 27 (Reuters) - Apple Inc Chief Executive Tim Cook will receive total compensation of $4.17 million in 2012, down from a $378 million pay package in 2011 that included stock awards.
Apple, maker of the popular iPhone and iPad devices, said in a regulatory filing that the executive, who became CEO in August 2011, will not receive any stock awards for 2012. (Reporting By Sinead Carew; Editing by Kenneth Barry)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source