Astaldi says completes $340 mln refinancing for project in Chile
MILAN Dec 27 (Reuters) - Italian builder and concession company Astaldi has closed a $340-million refinancing deal for the Chacayes hydroelectric concession project in Chile, it said on Thursday.
In a statement, Astaldi said the 14-year project finance loan was subscribed by a consortium of Chilean and Brazilian banks and will boost the project's return rate.
The banks that joined the operation are Brazil's Banco Itau, Banco de Credito y Inversiones and Corpbanca, it said.
Astaldi holds 27.3 percent of the concession. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni; editing by Francesca Landini)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |