Chevron finds more gas in western Australia
Dec 27 (Reuters) - Oil and gas giant Chevron Corp reported two new gas discoveries off the coast of west Australia, expanding its gas portfolio in the country to 19 discoveries in three and a half years.
The company said the Pinhoe-1 well encountered about 197 feet of net gas pay in the Barrow and Mungaroo Sands, while the Arnhem-1 exploration well confirmed about 149 feet of net gas pay in the upper Mungaroo Sands.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official