Chevron finds more gas in western Australia
Dec 27 (Reuters) - Oil and gas giant Chevron Corp reported two new gas discoveries off the coast of west Australia, expanding its gas portfolio in the country to 19 discoveries in three and a half years.
The company said the Pinhoe-1 well encountered about 197 feet of net gas pay in the Barrow and Mungaroo Sands, while the Arnhem-1 exploration well confirmed about 149 feet of net gas pay in the upper Mungaroo Sands.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel