Chevron finds more gas in western Australia
Dec 27 (Reuters) - Oil and gas giant Chevron Corp reported two new gas discoveries off the coast of west Australia, expanding its gas portfolio in the country to 19 discoveries in three and a half years.
The company said the Pinhoe-1 well encountered about 197 feet of net gas pay in the Barrow and Mungaroo Sands, while the Arnhem-1 exploration well confirmed about 149 feet of net gas pay in the upper Mungaroo Sands.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'