Taiwan's Fubon says to buy China bank
TAIPEI Dec 27 (Reuters) - Fubon Financial, one of the most aggressive Taiwanese financial institutions in expanding into the Chinese market, said on Thursday it will buy a stake of more than 51 percent in China's Firstsino Bank.
Fubon will give details at a press briefing later in the day. (Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. veteran Merrill Newman
- Cuba drops veto at WTO meet, enabling global trade deal: sources