Taiwan's Fubon says to buy China bank
TAIPEI Dec 27 (Reuters) - Fubon Financial, one of the most aggressive Taiwanese financial institutions in expanding into the Chinese market, said on Thursday it will buy a stake of more than 51 percent in China's Firstsino Bank.
Fubon will give details at a press briefing later in the day. (Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |