Japan govt: Recent FX moves a reversal of one-sided yen rise
TOKYO Dec 27 (Reuters) - Japan's top government spokesman said on Thursday that recent yen declines were a reversal of past "one-sided" gains in the Japanese currency.
Yoshihide Suga, chief cabinet secretary under a new government sworn in on Wednesday, also told reporters that the administration will strengthen cooperation with the Bank of Japan to battle deflation and a strong yen.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |