UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Dec 27
LONDON Dec 27 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 6-7 points, or 0.1 percent on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, as traders return slowly to work after the two-day festive break, tracking overnight falls on Wall Street, with all eyes remaining on U.S. Budget talks.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |