UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Dec 27
LONDON Dec 27 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 6-7 points, or 0.1 percent on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, as traders return slowly to work after the two-day festive break, tracking overnight falls on Wall Street, with all eyes remaining on U.S. Budget talks.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users