UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Dec 27
LONDON Dec 27 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 6-7 points, or 0.1 percent on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, as traders return slowly to work after the two-day festive break, tracking overnight falls on Wall Street, with all eyes remaining on U.S. Budget talks.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act