Europe stock index futures signal mixed open
PARIS Dec 27 (Reuters) - European stock index futures signalled a mixed open on Thursday as equity markets reopen after the Christmas break, with investors focusing on Washington's last-ditch efforts to avoid the "fiscal cliff".
At 0703 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were down 0.19 percent, for Germany's DAX were down 0.28 percent, and for France's CAC were up 0.12 percent.
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'