Ten-year JGB yields rise to three-month high
TOKYO Dec 27 (Reuters) - Yields on benchmark 10-year Japanese government bonds rose to 0.80 percent on Thursday, their highest level in three months, on expectations that new Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will push for more aggressive fiscal and monetary policy.
JGB 10-year futures eased 15 ticks to 143.51, after trading as low as 143.49.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data